Links in this section
- Tank Lining
- System Bacterial Protection Dispersive Chlorine Dioxide
- System Bacterial Protection Dispersive Ionisation
- System Protection Non Dispersive
- Water Conditioning Scale Control
- Point of use water filters
- Self Flushing Showers
- Instant Temporary Legionella Protection
- Thermostatic Blending Valves
- Information Technology
- Web Publishing and Hosting
- Disinection Product for Water Services SS25
I have in the 20 years experience of working on sites controlling legionella, found good products and absolutely crap ones. Some of these crap products have cost me dearly in replacement or failure of its intended use (not fit for purpose comes to mind). Although you cannot hold me to task on these, you will have to make up your own mind, but I have had good relationships with these suppliers and their associated products. They, in most cases, are not the cheapest but to me seem the most cost effective and this I believe makes sense.
For example, I recall fifteen years ago I needed Tank Lining, a tank within a tank.Fibreglass flakes in solvent two pack tins and mix together and apply to tank. Great, except when I got to the ninth tank the first split due to movement. This product had no tolerence to movement so I changed product after more in depth research and found one without solvent far superior than the first with flexibility. I have many other examples of failed products but do not wish to bore you with these.
I have listed the most impressive of the products and for you cynical people, I have no shares in their businesses (yet Ha Ha). If you need a company to supply and/or fit, then you can contact me for more information.