Auditing Your Site
On many occasions I have found that Risk Assessments do not satisfy the requirement of Part 1 of L8 and/or HTM 04 and thus the client is at risk of being prosecuted. Unfortunately for some clients, the employment of a contractor in the water sector in legionella does not absolve the duty holder from their responsibilities and this is a common failing.
At WHT we audit to ensure
1. The content of the assessment is correct
2. Spot check to ensure it is representative of the site
3. The schematic is representative of the site pipework
4. The logbook content is in line with the requirements of L8 and HTM 04 part B
5. The recording procedures are correct
6. Written schemes are representative of the site, its personnel and equipment
7. Method statements are in place and correct
8. Certification is logged and correct
9. Non conformities and reporting procedures are acted upon and logged
10. Training is identified and qualified
WHT is totally independent and provides clear concise identification by detailed reports solely related to the guidance laid down by the L8 and HTM 04.